Saturday, November 13, 2010

BUSY AS A BEE

I've been quite busy the past three weeks.

I now have an event book signing scheduled for the beginning of December, where, if someone buys a copy of my book from me, I will be donating $1.50 to the shelter from the book signing is taking place.

I'm in the process of sending emails to about 5 animal shelter, sanctuaries, etc asking if they're interested in sending out emails about from book, and that I would be giving them 10% of each sale their emails produced [ $.70 / 70 cents ], provided the book would be ordering through the e-store I have on createspace using a special discount which I would provide.

The first thing I need to do is the contact these animal shelters to see if they are willing to accept my offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment