Thursday, September 23, 2010


Just approved the interior for my book. I've been advised I will be receiving a hard copy of my book within 8 business days.

So right now I'm just counting the days until my proof copy arrives. And the counting starts NOW.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010


It's amazing no matter how many times you re-read what you have, you'll usually find something else whichs needs a little tweeting. Just as I got ready to give my final approval, I found two more little changes which I needed to make. Now I'm awaiting to get the next PDF.file for my book for my approval. Hopefully, I should get it tomorrow or Thursday.

I found some more minor changes in my second manuscript for a children's, and in my third manuscript I eliminate an entire portion [it could convey some wrong ideas as to how to behave to some readers. I read a post in another group I belong to, went to the link which had been provided, and to my surprise I'm now have the possibility of yet another story for a children's book. But then again, it fits the personal tag I have = "YOU'LL NEVER KNOW WHERE YOUR NEXT STORY IDEA WILL COME FROM".

Saturday, September 11, 2010


About two days ago I submitted the changes I need to have for the interior of my book. The only restriction I had, is a limit of 20 changes, before I would be charged any additional fees.

I had a few text changes in a handful of paragraphs. How do I not have each change in a paragraph count....Simple copy the text from my original submission, paste it into what I want the text to read field, make my changes, and then tell them to replace the whole paragraph.

Since my book has illustrations, I need to have the text facing the appropriate illustrations. In the end, the next to the last page of text was almost blank due to the manner the text had been formatted. It didn't create any real problem, however it became tedious having to count every line on a page and then insert a page break to even out the last few pages of text. The end product will hopefully come out I way planned.

According to my count I still have about 7 changes left which I can make.

According to the timeframe I had been advised of, I should get a new PDF.file with these changes by Wed/Thurs.