Wednesday, August 25, 2010

THINGS HAVE SLOWED

Still in the process of approving the setup of my book with CreateSpace. I have only so many opportunities to make changes before they will start charging me. The cover [front and back] have already been approved. Now working with the book's interior is correct [size of illustrations, font type and size, and all margins]. Once that is okay, I can move on to the tedious task of being a "galley slave". No, not the kind under CAPTAIN BLIGH, the one using a RED PENCIL going through page after page making under the changes I want after the editor has gone through it. But, alas, the days of the RED PENCIL and paper are gone. Instead, I have the tedious task of indicating on a form, the page, paragraph, line for my change. Once they receive these changes, I have to wait for them to send me another PDF file for my approval. Once that is approved, I will receive ONE COPY of my book...once I give the green light, my book will available of AMAZON.com

No comments:

Post a Comment