Friday, October 8, 2010

KEEP ON POSTING

In the past few days I did my last set of postings on the LinkedIn.com groups I belong to. So far I've received=

1 - 3 requests to do a blog interviews [one of them in Australia]
2 - 1 requests to do a book review [a book of advise = = stay away from
people who say they'll do a book review for you, but only
after you pay them.
3 - Some offers to do postings on my behalf on different sites, etc

It's been quite hectic around here, I've been putting in 12 - 14 hours a day.
I've also been a "hard-nosed' editing my paranormal romance novel and I am now down to my last 47 pages

On my way to my union's office, I'm a Co-Vice Chair of their retirees, I found a new thirft shop which is for CAUSE FOR PAWS , spoke to a woman there about doing a booksigning. Now I'm waiting for them to get back to me.

I've also been busy creating a facebook account for my book, and doing postings to groups which pertain to me or my book.

AND OH YES
My book finally became available on Amazon.com [one marked published Oct 2, 2010] it's also on www.createspace.com/3447169

No comments:

Post a Comment